Rethermalizers are designed for quick, safe reheating of vendor prepared, packaged foods or as a complement to a cook/chill system. Precise temperature control maintains the quality of rethermalized foods and ensures that foods are not overcooked.
Looking to make a big kitchen appliance purchase?
See if a rebate is available at Energy Star's website
- Bagged food products lowered via basket into 195°F heated water for quick heating to 165°F serving temperature
- Reheat or reconstitute frozen or refrigerated vacuum-bagged foods, such as soups, stews, vegetables, meats, sauces and gravies, produced in a cook/chill system
- Infrared burner technology
- 15 to 22-1/2 gallon capacity
- Electronic temperature control
- One to six tanks or baskets
- Large capacity baskets
- Coordinated timer controls and baskets
- Automatic water fill system
- Large drain for quick draining
- Floor mounted on legs or casters
*Listed features offered by some, but not necessarily all vendors.
- Fast reheating
- Short recovery times
- Precise and consistent temperature control
- 55,000 to 90,000 Btu
- Natural gas and LPG