BOOSTER WATER HEATERS
Properly cleaned and sanitized dishes and utensils are critical for any food service operation to meet customers’ safety expectations and protect a business’s valued name. A natural gas booster water heater provides the hot water needed for superior sanitizing results. Natural gas booster water heaters “boost” the temperature of 110-140°F hot water to 180°F for the final rinse, killing bacteria and destroying grease.
Looking to make a big kitchen appliance purchase?
See if a rebate is available at Energy Star's website
- Basically a point-of-use water heater.
- Can be wall-mounted, under-the-counter or free-standing.
- Can sit next to or near warewasher or be remotely located.
- Effective and cost-efficient substitute for chemical rinses and as a complement to warewashers without a high-temperature rinse cycle.
- Catering and off-site cooking
- Remote, on-site cooking
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Microprocessor controlled ignition, temperature control and diagnostics
- Electronic ignition or standing pilot
- Gas modulation technology for precise temperature control
- Tankless/pumpless model
- Low water cutoff
- Temperature/pressure relief valve
- Finned tube copper heat exchanger
- Infrared burner technology
- Wall mount or mount under dish table, near dishwasher or remotely
*Listed features offered by some, but not necessarily all vendors.
- Kills bacteria and destroys greasy substances such as lipstick and animal fat
- Eliminates rewashing, chemical sanitizers and unsightly water spots
- Speeds drying process and reduces falls from water slick floors
- Safer than chemicals for fine china and silver
- Compatible with most warewashing machines
- Units can be hung on wall, fit under a counter, or located remotely from the warewasher
- 58,000 to 399,800 Btu
- Natural gas and LPG