Everything about the stockpot range says rugged and convenient. Heavy-gauge steel, heavy-duty cast iron grates, long life and low profile make these ranges a perfect match to the demands of large-volume, kettle-style cooking. Built to hold cooking vessels, food and liquid in excess of 50-pounds, their shorter height makes it easy to load and unload vessels of chili, soups and other foods cooked in large quantities. And, of course, with natural gas stockpot ranges, you have complete temperature control from low to high heat.
• Heavy-duty ranges with usually one or two large open top burners
• Cast iron grates designed to accommodate cooking pots weighing in excess of 50 lbs.
• Shorter height, usually 22 to 25-inches, for easy loading, unloading and monitoring cook pots
• Kettle-style cooked foods such as soups, stews, chili and beans.
• Small to large food service facilities or restaurants for fast production or simmering/holding bulk quantities of kettle-style cooked foods.
• Heavy cast iron grates
• 1 to 6 burners
• 3 ring and jet burners
• Individually controlled ring burners
• Center sloped hole to catch spillovers
• Front to back or side to side burners
• Heavy-duty, all-welded body
• 18″ to 36″ width
• Custom heights
• Instant-on, instant-off
• Precise temperature control and infinite temperature levels – visible flame allows for operator adjustment
• Efficient and economical
• Multiple burners on a single range offer versatility — low-temp to very high-temp cooking
• Easy to clean
• 55,000 to 110,000 Btus
• Natural gas and LPG
*Listed features offered by some, but not necessarily all vendors.