Rethermalizers are designed for quick, safe reheating of vendor prepared, packaged foods or as a complement to a cook/chill system. Precise temperature control maintains the quality of rethermalized foods and ensures that foods are not overcooked.
Do you manufacture this product?
Would you like to add your products to this page?
- Bagged food products lowered via basket into 195°F heated water for quick heating to 165°F serving temperature
- Reheat or reconstitute frozen or refrigerated vacuum-bagged foods, such as soups, stews, vegetables, meats, sauces and gravies, produced in a cook/chill system
- Infrared burner technology
- 15 to 22-1/2 gallon capacity
- Electronic temperature control
- One to six tanks or baskets
- Large capacity baskets
- Coordinated timer controls and baskets
- Automatic water fill system
- Large drain for quick draining
- Floor mounted on legs or casters
*Listed features offered by some, but not necessarily all vendors.
- Fast reheating
- Short recovery times
- Precise and consistent temperature control
- 55,000 to 90,000 Btu
- Natural gas and LPG