Mini range is an apt description for the compact and versatile gas hot plate. Gas hot plates deliver all the advantages of their full-sized brothers, but take up a fraction of the space. Mounted on a counter top, refrigerated storage unit or storage cabinet, gas hot plates require no floor space and add greater flexibility to kitchen design and cooking capability. Gas hot plates can be used outdoors, making them a popular choice for catering or off-site events.
Do you manufacture this product?
Would you like to add your products to this page?
- Basically a range top without an oven base
- Usually sits on a countertop or cabinet base
- Provides similar functions as the gas range
- Commercial kitchens to save space or provide additional range capacity
- Portability makes hot plates ideal for catering and other off-site or remote cooking chores
- Low profile design for ease in counter top installation
- Step-up back burners
- Continuous grate sections for easy pot movement
- Star or ring burners
- Anticlogging burner heads
- Open burner, wok ring, sauteé griddle hot top and broiler cooktops
- Removable drip pan
- Cast iron grates
- Recessed burner controls
- 1 to 10 burners
- 12 to 60-inches wide
- Mount on counter top, refrigerated cabinet, storage cabinet, 2 to 4-inch adjustable legs
- Floor model with stainless steel legs, undershelf and casters
*Listed features offered by some, but not necessarily all vendors.
- Instant-on, instant-off
- Precise temperature control and infinite temperature levels ? visible flame allows for operator adjustment
- Even, consistent heat
- Use indoors or outdoors
- No pre-heating or cooldown
- Compact size saves space
- 21,500 to 320,000 Btu
- Natural gas and LPG