GAS PATIO HEATERS
Infra-red patio heaters raise outside temperatures 10 to 30 degrees and envelop guests and employees in a soft, radiant heat for hours of comfort and enjoyment. Radiant heat warms people and objects, not the surrounding air, so natural gas infra-red patio heaters are economical to operate. Extend the outdoor dining season and get more use from a patio area with a natural gas patio heater. Natural gas patio heaters provide just the right amount of heat to warm cool spring days and chilly autumn evenings for receptions, formal or casual dining? any outdoor occasion.
Free-standing models can be moved to any area where heat is needed or conveniently stored when not in use. Electronic ignition and independent controls make gas patio heaters easy to start and easy to use. They require no electricity and there are no tanks to fuss with. Natural gas is safe, clean and always there when you need it.
Make more productive use of outdoor dining and entertaining areas while customers enjoy the fun and beauty of the outdoors virtually year round in the warmth of natural gas patio heaters.
Do you manufacture this product?
Would you like to add your products to this page?
- Freestanding or mounted infrared heater.
- Freestanding models have a burner head mounted on an approximately 7 to 9 foot pole with a umbrella-shaped hood that protects the burner and helps to radiate heat downward to a circular area.
- Wall or ceiling mounted heaters are permanently installed and radiate heat in a fixed, single direction.
- Provides comfort to people on during chilly outdoor temperatures by radiating warmth to people and objects within a 20 to 30 foot range of the heater.
- Outdoor use on patios, in picnic areas, on decks and at entranceways and valet stands for any establishment requiring additional heat to extend the use of these areas during cooler weather.
- Large outdoor areas can be warmed and more fully utilized with multiple patio heaters.
- Constant pilot, Piezo electric ignition or remote ignition
- Safety controls
- Adjustable heat output
- Stainless steel burner head
- Quick disconnect for storage
- Wheel kit
- Mounting kits
- Minimal clearance from combustibles
- Weather resistant construction – stainless steel, aluminum and powder coated
*Listed features offered by some, but not necessarily all vendors.
- Added warmth for cool spring or fall days or year round use of outdoor areas
- Improves profitability from additional seating area and increased food/beverage sales
- Economical – infrared heats people and objects, not air
- Warms an area up to 20 to 30 feet from unit 10 to 30 degrees
- Requires no electricity or tanks
- Portable – quick disconnect connectors and flexible hoses for use anywhere or storage
- Improved profitability – adds new seating area and increases beverage/food sales to waiting customers
- 20,000 to 750,000 Btu/hr
- Natural gas and LPG