Gas connection systems with quick disconnect are a real advantage for catering services and restaurants interested in expanding off-premise operations. In seconds, kitchens can be reconfigured, or caster-mounted commercial cooking equipment can be disconnected from its usual gas source for off-site use or easier cleaning and service.
More importantly, gas connectors ensure that commercial kitchens meet mandated safety standards for installation of gas appliances that are caster mounted or moved frequently. Manufacturers offer a wide range of commercial grade gas connector systems and accessories for fast, easy, safe and flexible disconnection and reconnection of gas appliances.
Do you manufacture this product?
Would you like to add your products to this page?
- Coated, flexible stainless steel tubing and fittings comprise main components of system.
- Additional components allow for quick disconnect, 360° rotation and added safety features.
- Allows safe and easy movement of commercial kitchen equipment for cleaning, maintenance and equipment change-out.
- Meets new Model Building Codes and Product Standards (ANSI Z21.69/CSA 6.16) requiring commercial grade moveable gas connectors installed on equipment that is regularly moved.
- Commercial kitchen appliances on casters.
- Commercial kitchen appliances that are regularly moved for cleaning or maintenance.
- Commercial kitchen appliances that could frequently be changed out, such as rotating different pieces of equipment for differing lunch and dinner menus.
- Stainless steel braid and construction
- Antimicrobial PVC coating
- Welded fittings
- Safety thermal shut-off
- Coiled restraining cable
- Quick disconnect coupling
- 360° multi-plane rotation
- Wheel placement system for caster-mounted equipment
- Sizes from 1/2″ to 1-1/2″
- Lengths from 12″ to 72″
- Reduces risk of fire
- Reduces foodborne illness
- Improves kitchen efficiency
- Promotes better equipment performance
- Adds flexibility to kitchen design and menu offerings
- Expands service to include off-site and outdoor cooking
- Natural gas
*Listed features offered by some, but not necessarily all vendors.