BAKERY, CANDY, FUNNELCAKE NATURAL GAS APPLIANCES
Bakers and candy makers cook up sweet treats and even sweeter profits using equipment specially designed for their unique cooking requirements. Bakery, candy and funnel cake equipment includes specialty fryers designed for frying or cooking doughnuts, funnel cakes and other foods that must float on the surface of the cooking medium.
BAGELS, PASTA, CHICKEN AND FISH ARE ADDITIONAL EXAMPLES OF FOODS THAT CAN BE COOKED IN THESE FRYERS, USING EITHER OIL OR WATER.
The fryers allow more surface area for floating food products. Also in this category are candy stoves which incorporate features not found on traditional ranges to accommodate the temperature, configuration, construction materials and large-batch production needs of candy making.
Want more information about our products?
- Shallow, but wider and longer, pan allows doughnuts or funnelcakes to float while cooking
- Product may be lowered on a screen or in a shallow basket; upper “submerger” screen may be used
- Frying bakery products such as doughnuts, funnelcakes and bagels
- Can also be used to cook pasta, fish and chicken-any food that must float while cooking
- Special events
- Portable models for outdoor activities such as carnivals and fairs
- 50 lbs. to 115 lbs. of oil
- Production capacities from 5 to 10 units per cooking cycle up to 100 dozen doughnuts per hour
- Snap action thermostat
- Drainboard and submerger
- Tank lids
- Cake rings
- Safety shut-off
- High limit control
- Automatic standing pilot
- Counter top, floor standing and towable models
- 29-1/2 inches to 41 inches wide
*Listed features offered by some, but not necessarily all vendors.
- 60,000 to 120,000 Btu/hr.
- Precise temperature control
- Fast recovery
- Easy to clean
- Cool zone and filter for longer oil life
- Sloped tank bottom for easy draining
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Natural gas and LPG
- Varies depending on application and equipment