Bake and roast ovens are known for their ability to cook large volumes of a wide variety of food products with a high degree of product consistency.
These versatile ovens can bake, roast, even rethermalize prepared foods. Mini versions of the bake/roast oven and custom-designed options let any size commercial kitchen enjoy the benefits of a bake/roast oven.
Stone hearth ovens create a unique and wonderful flavor through their use of an open flame, the intense heat it generates, and direct contact between dough products and the hearth.
Want more information about our products?
- Oven is stainless steel box with fixed racks or shelves
- Large ovens typically hold 20 to 40 pans
- Foods cook on pans placed in stainless steel or aluminum racks that may connect to a carousel mechanism
- Variations include:
> Single rack – one rack with multiple trays of food
> Double rack – one double rack or two single racks with multiple trays of food
> Mini-rotating rack – unmovable racks affixed to carousel mechanism into which pans of food are placed
> Rotating flow rack – larger version of mini-rotating rack
- Prepare a wide variety of foods including meat, poultry, seafood, and pizza, reheat precooked foods, or bake breads, rolls and pastries.
- High volume operations
- Some models suitable for front-of-house display cooking
- Rotating racks or shelves
- Control panel with memory buttons
- Self-contained, self-generating steam systems
- Viewing windows
- Multiple openings
- Internal spotlights
- Stone hearth
- Gas/wood combinations
- Zero clearance
- 16 to 40 pans
- Custom-designed shapes and sizes
*Listed features offered by some, but not necessarily all vendors.
- Full-size – 125,000 to 375,000 Btu/h
- Minis – 60,000 to 80,000 Btu/h
- Moist heat prolongs food shelf-life, minimizing waste and saving labor and food costs
- Uniform temperatures
- Lower operating costs
- Faster cooking times
- Superior cooking results
- Styles and sizes to fit every food service menu and facility
- Natural gas and LPG and gas/wood combination
- 150 to 200 cfm per linear foot