The unique cooking demands of Chinese delicacies are met with a natural gas Chinese range. Natural gas delivers the intense, high heat and rapid heat transfer required to quickly stir-fry or steam meats, poultry, fish and vegetables to maintain their delicious flavor and crisp texture. Large models capable of holding multiple wok rings can accommodate high-volume demands. A smaller, single chamber Chinese range is especially suited to display cooking.
• Specially designed ranges that deliver concentrated, intense heat through two-ring, three-ring or jet burner configurations, depending on cooking style and heat requirements
• Usually custom-built in a large variety of sizes based on number and diameter of chambers required – chambers can range from 10″ to 30″ in diameter
• Designed for wok cooking using wells or chambers and stir-frying at high cooking temperatures
• Chinese-style cooking in large or small food service venues.
• 1 to 8 wok rings
• Cast iron or stainless steel chamber rings
• Interchangeable hot plate surface
• In-line and step-up configurations
• Deck washdown
• Fill faucet
• Flue risers
• Warming chambers
• 12″ to 86″ widths
• Counter and floor models
• Rapid heat transfer cooks quickly and maintains food flavor and texture
• Easy clean up
• Instant-on, instant-off
• Energy efficient
• Size to suit the smallest or largest cooking jobs and kitchens
• 30,000 to 160,000 Btu
• Natural gas and LPG
• 350 to 450 cfm per linear foot
*Listed features offered by some, but not necessarily all vendors.